What Is PPI?
Was I Mis-Sold PPI?
- You were told that PPI was compulsory
- You were not made aware that you could shop around for PPI
- You did not ask for PPI but it was still added
- The exclusions of your policy were not pointed out to you
- You feel that your were misinformed about the terms of your PPI
- You already had alternative income protection cover
- You had a medical problem or illness when you took out the cover that could have prevented you from working
- You were unemployed, self-employed or retired when you were ....sold PPI
As well as all of the above, the FCA has stated that lenders have to justify why single payment policies are suitable for clients. Were you aware of the method of paying for your PPI? If not, it is possible that you have been the victim of a mis-sale.
We will perform an analysis of your circumstances and the way your policy was initially sold to you. If we believe you have a strong case for PPI mis-selling, we will present the claim to the bank with as much evidence of the mis-selling as possible. If the bank then reject the claim and we believe you’re in the right – we will continue to fight to gain you the compensation you deserve all, the way to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- The full cost of the payment protection insurance policy being refunded
- Any interest payments made on policy
- 8% Interest compensation
- Majority of claims swiftly settled in 8-16 weeks